HARD AT WORK !

    Part one of many more to come : I've decided to use this space to , among other things , post my work months at the shop so that if ever you were to drop by the Conspiracy to see me with some coffee (double espresso/black for me thanks) ... You'd know when to do it ! Smart right ? So I'll try to do this regularly , I was thinking every month !!

    So if ever you happened to be in the hood ... My March schedule of attendance at the office of blood sweat and tears is :

    Thursday the 26th of Feb. (from 2 till late)
    Friday the 27th of Feb. (from 2 till late)
    ----
    Thursday the 5th of March (from2 till late)
    Friday the 6th of March (from 2 till late)
    ----
    Thursday the 12th of March (from 2 till late)
    Friday the 13th of March (from 2 till late)
    ----
    Thursday the 19th of March (from 2 till very late)
    Friday the 20th of March (from 2 till late)
    Saturday the 21st of March (from 2 till not so late)
    ----
    Thursday the 26th of March (from 2 till late)
    Friday the 27th of March (from 2 till late)




    For any other enquiry : pick@electricpick.com



    EP >>>>> Out !

Post Title

HARD AT WORK !


Post URL

https://tattoo-donkey.blogspot.com/2009/02/hard-at-work.html


Visit Tattoo Donkey Gallery for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive